7 Proven Ways to Generate Real Estate Leads (FREE)
Real estate leads are like gold. They’re valuable, and they can help you close deals faster and more efficiently. But how do you know where to find these valuable pieces of the real estate market?
Luckily for us all, there are plenty of ways to generate your own real estate leads for free. So read on for our top 7 strategies for generating new buyers in today’s competitive market.
1. You can generate real estate leads at home
You can generate real estate leads at home. The best part is that it’s free. Here’s how:
- Get your local MLS listing for free by visiting the Real Estate Center and filling out an application at [insert link]. You must be an existing homeowner or investor before you can join, but as soon as you do, they’ll send you a personalized lead magnet (the info sheet) that includes all of the details about your property.
- This is where we begin our process by sending out our custom-designed marketing materials to potential clients who are looking for homes in our area so that we can start generating leads for them.
2. Create a lead-generating real estate website
If you’re new to the world of real estate, it can be hard to know where to go and what resources are available in order to generate leads. The best way is by creating your own website with relevant content that speaks directly to potential clients who might be searching for homes like yours.
You should include:
- Contact form so people can easily send you their information.
- A place for them to leave comments about themselves or their experience with you (if applicable).
- Links back from all of your social media accounts around town so people can see how much success you’ve had selling properties locally.
3. Generate leads with your brokerage website
- The third way to generate leads is with your brokerage website.
Brokerage websites are a great way to generate leads and drive traffic to your lead generation site, as well as real estate websites in general, which can help you build an audience of potential clients.
For example: Let’s say you own an agent-owned brokerage in Florida. Your goal is to acquire 20 new customers per month through referrals from previous clients and other sources of new business (like Google ads).
To do this, you should use all three methods listed above:
- Send out email newsletters that contain relevant information on how much money people save when buying or selling homes.
- Publish articles about local trends like millennials moving into town or why it’s important for homeownership rates to stay stable over time.
- Post photos/video clips about what makes living here special so people feel compelled enough by these qualities alone without having any other background knowledge about why they should move here first before considering other options.
4. Realtor.com and Zillow are great for generating leads
Realtor.com is a great place for real estate agents to find leads. It’s free and easy to use, but it does have its limitations.
For example, you can’t do much with the information you get from Realtor.com. You can only see what properties are listed by real estate agents and then contact them directly (if they’re listed on their site).
Zillow is another option that offers more flexibility than Realtor when it comes to generating leads via the internet. While Zillow doesn’t have as many listings as some other sites do.
This website provides access to all of them at once. So there aren’t any limits on how many houses or apartments that person could potentially view during their search for properties in your area.
This makes Zillow an excellent choice if you need extra help generating new business opportunities for yourself or your company.
5. Generate real estate leads using your sphere of influence
- You have a sphere of influence.
Every person you know and like is a potential lead for your business, whether they are a friend, family member, or acquaintance. These people can be extended by using social media as well. This method will help you generate real estate leads on the fly and in no time at all.
Here are some examples:
- If someone asks if you’re interested in buying their house, ask them if they know anyone who might want to sell theirs. They may have already been thinking about it themselves and just needed someone else to nudge them along a little bit more toward making the decision (and potentially get some great offers).
- If someone asks how much house prices go up each year in their area/city/state. You could tell them exactly what happened last year. So that next time around it won’t seem like such an outrageous amount anymore (but still stay realistic).
6. Consistently publish relevant content to attract more leads
Content marketing is a great way to attract leads. Your content should be relevant, engaging, and helpful. You can use your blog to attract leads, social media to attract leads, and email marketing to attract leads.
7. Always provide value with your content
- If you want to generate real estate leads, the first step is to give away your content for free.
- Then, give it away again and again until people ask you why they can’t download it for free.
- Next, use promotions and specials that allow your readership base access to valuable information they wouldn’t normally have access to (for example coupon codes).
- Finally, offer something in exchange for an email address so that when someone signs up through your site or app. They’ll receive an exclusive report with tips on how best to use their new knowledge of real estate leads (which is what we’re all after).
“Generating real estate leads doesn’t have to cost you money – in fact, it can be free”
You can generate real estate leads at home. There’s plenty of information available on the internet about how to do this, and we don’t need to go into much detail here.
You can also create your own lead-generating real estate website, which is also free and very easy to set up. This will allow you to build a profile of your ideal clients, who are looking for houses in the area where you live or work, and then send them invitations via email when they become interested in purchasing one of those houses (or any other type).
If this sounds too complicated or confusing, don’t worry. There are plenty of services available online that will help guide you through the process step-by-step so that everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
Just make sure that whatever service provider(s) you choose has been approved by the IRS before signing up with them. Otherwise, they’ll end up paying penalties because it wasn’t done correctly according to the law (which happens often enough).
Generating real estate leads doesn’t have to cost you money – in fact, it can be free. The key is to make sure that your content is relevant, valuable, and up-to-date.
By doing this consistently, you’ll attract the right kind of lead for your business and have more time to focus on what really matters in growing your career as a real estate agent.
Read Also: Gojek Clone Script: A Comprehensive Guide